Please read this policy carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data.
In light of the changes to privacy law, that is the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), our data controller is: myself Jane Winkworth.
Information We may collect from You
We may collect and process the following data about you in the following ways:
- Information you provide through the use of this website ninefour.co.uk (our site).
- No data is stored by this website or passed to any third party data processors
- Should you choose to contact us using a contact form the data will be sent by your web client (browser) using HTTP POST to the server. This is then collated into an email and sent to us over the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP).
- Email content received from you requesting our services, or for the purpose of providing you with a quotation.
- When dealing with a request we may also ask you for additional information to help us assist you with your enquiry.
- Wheather you contact us via email, contact form or phone, we may keep a record of that correspondence for future reference.
- Details of your visit and journey through our website using an analytics tracking system(s).
Where is your Personal Data stored?
Any information provided on this website is stored on our secure servers. We can not guarantee the security of any transmitted data via the internet. We do our best to protect your personal data, however; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will adhere to strict security policies and procedures to try and prevent unauthorised access.
How do we use your information?
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information or costs on any services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts we may enter into (between you and us).
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features of our services when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our or third party services, pricing or infrastructure.
Disclosure of your Information
From time to time we may disclose some personal information to subcontractors that we instruct to assist with the supply of a service to you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose any required personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If I, Jane Winkworth or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of supply and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Jane Winkworth., our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
Cookies are small text files which are stored on your computer by your web browser and used by a website to read and write data which is used to improve your browsing experience.
Your Rights and Access to Personal Information
We do not use your personal data for any marketing purposes other than our own, we do not disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
Any of your personal data that we process for any purpose will not be kept for longer than is necessary. Under GDPR ruling, as of the 25th May 2018, you have the right to obtain details of any information held about you, and the right to be removed from our records. Please contact me by email to action the above.
My website janewinkworth.com may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.